Support (and advice) when you need it
Looking to report a claim, make a change to your policy, or learn about renters insurance related topics? You’ve come to the right place. Choose from one of the options listed below. Or if you prefer, call 1.855.331.6933 and speak with a member of our team. We’re open 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Mon - Fri).
Manage your claims
Need to report a claim? We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Report your claim online by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your online account
- Click on the “Claims” tab.
- Select the appropriate policy, click on “Report a new claim”, and follow the instructions.
If you need emergency assistance, an adjuster will contact you within 2 hours; otherwise, we’ll contact you within 1 business day. While you wait to be contacted, please review the claims process and answers to common questions.
If you need assistance with an existing claim, contact your adjuster. If you’re unable to reach your adjuster, call 1.855.331.6933.Log in to your online account
Manage your policies
You’re busy. That’s why we offer multiple convenient options to manage your Square One policy. The easiest way is to serve yourself by logging in to your online account. Once logged in, you can:
- View your active policies and pending quotes.
- Download current versions of your policy documents.
- Make changes to your active policies.
- Request a policy cancellation.
- Upload documents requested by one of our agents.
- Update your payment method.
- Send us a secure message.
If you prefer, you’re welcome to email us. One of our licensed agents would be pleased to assist you during our regular office hours.Log in to your online account
Six interesting facts about Square One
Square One has been shaking up the insurance industry since 2011, and we’ve made quite the impact. Here are six interesting facts that distinguish Square One from our competitors.
- 5 minutes is the average time to get an online quote
- 80% of calls answered in under one-minute
- 5,000 online chats answered each month
- 93% of customers get quotes online
- 7 million pieces of paper saved by emailing documents
- 6% of customers insure fine arts and collectibles
Free insurance tools
To assist you with the renters insurance buying process, we’ve pulled together a few tools for you.
You can download a simple home inventory worksheet. Completing this worksheet will help you determine exactly how much coverage you need for your personal and specialty property.
You can get a free online quote. In fact, industry experts recommend that you get comparison quotes every three years to ensure you’re getting the right protection.
Insurance basics + advice
You have access to dozens of articles on renters insurance related topics through this website. These articles are sorted in three ways.
First, you can access five different resource centers, grouped by topic. For example, there are resources centres for renters, as well as moving and getting to know your home.
Next, you can review a series of articles that provide the basics of renters insurance. These articles range from the types of renters insurance typically offered to ways to save on your policy.
Finally, you can review answers to commonly asked questions. For example, get tips on how to save money on your renters insurance and learn whether or not renters insurance policies exclude “Acts of God”.