Square One expands into Lethbridge, Medicine Hat and Red Deer
June 28, 2012
(Vancouver, BC): “As of today, our home insurance policy is available to Alberta residents living in Calgary, Edmonton, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat and Red Deer,” states Square One President and CEO, Daniel Mirkovic. Square One has been selling its unique home insurance policy in Alberta since April 16, 2012 and in British Columbia since October 5, 2011.
Square One differs from most other insurance providers in Canada. In fact, with Square One:
- You’re dealing with a company that specializes in home insurance.
- You get access to the only policy in Canada that can be tailored to your unique needs. That means you only pay for the protection you need and want.
- You automatically receive protection against most types of water damage.
- You pay as you go each month and you can cancel at any time. No service fees. No penalties.
- You can get a quote online or by phone in about 5 minutes. And, you can even buy your policy online!
To learn more about Square One and its unique policy, visit www.squareoneinsurance.com or call 1.855.331.6933 toll-free.
Established in 2011 and based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Square One Insurance provides Canadians living in urban centres with modern, relevant home insurance. Square One is one of the few providers in Canada specializing in home insurance and offering truly customized policies that can be purchased over the phone and online. For more information about Square One, visit our www.squareoneinsurance.com.