Get a home insurance quote in less than 15 minutes.
Identity theft insurance from $2.08/month
Have you ever had your wallet stolen? Or had mail go missing from your mailbox? If so, you could be a victim of identity theft. Thieves can get your personal information in many ways:
- Stealing utility bills from your mailbox.
- Listening while you give your credit card number over the phone in a public place.
- Photographing your bank card while you’re shopping or using an ATM.
- Taking documents such as passports or tax returns during a break-in at your house.
- Digging through garbage cans or dumpsters, looking for cancelled checks or bank statements.
Unfortunately, there are many, many more ways to have your identity stolen. To be properly protected, look for a home insurance policy that lets you add coverage for identity theft. To learn more about identity theft insurance, review the information provided below.
Get a personalized home insurance quote now
To see how affordable personalized home insurance can be, get an online quote now. Or, call 1.855.331.6933 for a phone quote. We're open 8:30 am - 5:30 pm (Mon - Sat). Whichever option you choose, it will take less than 15 minutes to get a quote.