From the United States?
Click here to visit our American website.

Your role as a call centre representative

Square One is different than other insurance providers. Our mission is to make the home insurance process effortless, whether you’re getting a quote or making a claim. We do this by eliminating unnecessary complexities built into traditional policies, and by living the following values:

Square One provides a working environment that helps build your career. You’re never set up for failure; instead, you get all the coaching and training that you need to succeed. In fact, we help you secure an insurance license and we provide on-the-job training.

Your role

As an insurance agent, the way you interact with clients makes or breaks our relationship with them. So, you always aim to represent Square One in a friendly and professional manner. While the focus of your role is on providing quotes and selling policies to new clients, you know it’s just as important to provide great service to existing clients.

Your success in this role comes from your passion for helping people and your knowledgeable approach. You have strong social skills and genuinely believe it’s fun interacting with new people. You’re good at making real connections with potential clients because you have great listening skills. Once you know what a client needs, you take pride in being able to personalize a policy to those needs.

Over 70% of your day is spent on the phone, handling inbound calls and making outbound calls. The remaining 30% is spent responding to client emails and following up on files. You never pressure clients into buying a policy, but you’re also not scared to ask for the sale. Dealing with different calls and clients, you tailor your interaction to the situation at hand. And if challenges arise during a call, you take ownership and find graceful ways to deal with them.

Your responsibilities

Working in Square One’s call centre, you are the first and main point of contact for both potential and existing clients. As such, you have many important responsibilities, including:

Your qualifications

You have a desire to direct your own work to achieve the responsibilities of your role. You do this by becoming an expert at what you do, and by working with a team that has a broader purpose than just making profit. Others would describe you as someone who:

Your education + experience

Your experience and education, combined with product and sales training we provide, helps ensure your success at Square One. For this role, you have:

Your compensation + benefits

You appreciate the fact that Square One tailors your compensation and benefits in the same way it tailors policies for its clients. Your very competitive compensation and benefits plan includes:

Why work for Square One?

Probably the shortest and simplest answer for why you should work at Square One is that you want to be part of a team where each person’s expertise is respected and valued. You’re done working at places that tell you what to do, how to do it, and that don’t compensate you fairly.

Learn more

How to apply

If you would like to apply for this position, email us your resume. You have our commitment that we respond to all applicants and questions. So, don’t hesitate to email us any questions.

Email us